Services

References

News

Concentro advises the founders and main shareholders of TID Informatik GmbH on the sale of shares to SCHEMA Group (a company of IK Investment Partners)

Concentro advises the founders and main shareholders of TID Informatik GmbH on the sale of shares to SCHEMA Group (a company of IK Investment Partners)

In 2016, Robert Schäfer, the founder of TID Informatik GmbH, entered into a strategic partnership with SCHEMA Holding GmbH. In this context, SCHEMA acquired a 27% stake in TID Informatik GmbH. Following IK's successful inclusion in the group of shareholders of the SCHEMA Group last year, SCHEMA and the TID shareholders signed an agreement on 16 April 2019 under which the SCHEMA Group will acquire the remaining 73% of the shares in TID Informatik. The transaction was closed on April 30, 2019.

continue reading

Career